Nothing good comes easy. Based on my experience, I have had to work real hard to achieve my goals and ambition.
I don’t stop when I am done. I keep on setting new goals as I move on to the next phase in my life because it motivates me and educates me at the same time.
This time, I’ve set higher standards and raised the bar!
Goal – Lose 10kg of weight, ⬇️ 15% Fat by ⬆️Muscle and Tone Up!
So my workouts today 👉🏼 Warm up – Virtual Reality Spinning – 25 minutes 7 Miles.
- Chest press 18kg 4 sets 15 reps.
- Leg Press 4 sets 15 reps with 15kgs weights both sides.
- 20kg Glute Extension 3 sets 15 reps.
- Squats 35kgs 4 sets 15 reps.
- 4kgs x 2 of Bicep and Triceps Curls 4 sets 15 reps each.
- 10kg Dumbbell Bent-over Row 3 sets 15 reps each arm.
- 7kgs x 2 Rear Delt Raise 4 sets 15 reps.
- 12kg Kettlebell Swing 3 sets 15 reps.
These workouts will vary depending on my body’s ability and energy level during my regiments.
Still, I Slay!